Below are statements which reflect being on the winding road. Tick each statement that applies to you and then press submit.
Total number of ticks
Even if you have ticked just one of these statements, you will find this guide valuable. As you go through this guide you’ll find various ideas that can make a difference to your child’s life, and help you to move closer to being on the straighter road. The most important of these ideas are listed in the ‘Highway Code’ below:
1. Try not to fight in front of your child or ask them to choose sides.
2. Think about what you can do, not what your child’s other parent should or shouldn’t do.
3. Accept that your child’s feelings may be different to yours.
4. Focus on what has worked, not on what hasn’t worked.
5. Remember, small steps can lead to big changes.
6. Look after yourself and be the best parent you can be.
Please tick the checkbox to track your progress through the guide.